Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 23, 2011

Week September 19th ~ 26th 2011

For a few months I have been collecting preK workbooks that I find on clearance and for good deals. Last month I bit the bullet and got some of the dry erase crayons that crayola released. I had read mixed reviews and I was hesitant to buy them. Not anymore! As far as crayons go they aren't cheap but they are a great investment.
I remove the pages from JJ's work books and slip them all into plastic sleeves and place them in a three ring binder. This works remarkably and instead of using pages once; I am able to wipe them off and let JJ try them several times.

Today was the first day that I let JJ loose with a crayon on his work book pages. For the last few weeks we have just been pointing to, discussing and learning about some of their concepts. I believe he did remarkably well. You can see for yourself below.


CIMG6414 CIMG6393 CIMG6394 CIMG6395 CIMG6396 CIMG6397 CIMG6400 CIMG6401 CIMG6407 CIMG6409 CIMG6410

No comments:

Post a Comment