Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sensory ~ Hot and Cold ~ 20 months

Today JJ and I did a thermic sensory activity.  In one container I  heated some water in the microwave until  it was hot. In reality it was only warm. I did not want to burn. In a second container I chilled some water with ice.

CIMG6297CIMG6293We then dyed the hot water red and the cold water blue and I let JJ alternate putting his hands in the hot and cold water. He loved to splash it around. I then gave him a whisk and he created some bubbles with soap flakes.



JJ then practiced transferring bubbles with a spoon from one container to the other. Then of course I just let him free play and dump bubbles everywhere and splash water.
   CIMG6299 CIMG6306 CIMG6312

We are linking up to Tot School check out what other tots are doing this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment